Please read carefully to assure that your purchased items qualify for a return. If you have any questions regarding eligibility for a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your item is damaged please refer to the warranty claim.
If you are not satisfied with your Proof Eyewear online purchase you may return the goods within 14 days of the original receipt date.
- Make sure to include your Proof of Purchase (Email or package receipt) along with the Return document attached on this page.
- Product must be returned unused in its original packaging.
- Once processed, you will be credited back to your original payment method, less the shipping costs.
PURCHASES OF CLOSEOUT SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL. Any item purchased at a closeout sale price is not eligible for a refund. Closeout sale items include those listed on a closeout sale page at the time of purchase or any item bought at a discount greater than or equal to 50%. If a sale item(s) is returned that is ineligible for a refund, you will instead be given store credit in the form of a discount code to use on the website. Some exceptions may apply.
*Full priced items bought with a discount code still qualify for a refund.
- Orders placed with a pro discount code are not eligible for a refund. They are eligible for an exchange though, so please refer to our exchange procedures instead.
- Returns are ONLY valid if item was purchased through Proof Eyewear (www.iwantproof.uk / www.proofeyewear.co.uk), is within 14 days of receipt, and is still in the condition it was received.
- Customers returning the product, not in the original condition may be subject to a re-stocking fee.
- Packages received with an incomplete return form could face a processing fee of 5%, from the total returned merchandise amount, at our discretion.
- Proof Eyewear is not responsible for any product returned that does not qualify for a return. Any items received that do not qualify for a return will be sent back to the sender.
- Orders purchased using a pro discount code (i.e., ExpertVoice, Promotive) are not eligible for returns but are eligible for exchanges. Please visit our exchanges page for more information on that process.
How to receive a refund on your Proof product:
Print out and complete the return form and send it in with your Proof product. We encourage you to send your Proof product by a traceable method (such as Fed Ex or UPS), as Proof Eyewear is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages. For non-delivery or further information, email us at email@example.com
Once we have received your package expect up to 5 business days of processing time for your return.
For further questions regarding receiving a refund on Proof products please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Items purchased from an Authorized retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.